Why can't I get my picture from my 360 page set as my Yahoo! Answers avatar?

The "edit my profile" page does not display the Yahoo! 360 picture as an option. I cannot check the box for it because it says "Get my 360 account now!" And I know I have one because I can still access it, and it still has all of my information on it. I am doomed to use a cartoon avatar... show more The "edit my profile" page does not display the Yahoo! 360 picture as an option. I cannot check the box for it because it says "Get my 360 account now!"

And I know I have one because I can still access it, and it still has all of my information on it.

I am doomed to use a cartoon avatar until I can figure this out, but I don't know how to get the 360 picture to show up as an option for my Yahoo! Answers! Thank you!
Update: Thank you, mt92501, but I have already done this. I am wondering why I cannot select "use your 360 photo" in the Answers page editing part.
Update 2: Thank you Belle and Mt, but I know how to do this already. I already have a 360 account, and I have a photo set up. I was going to post a new photo in 360 as primary, but then I cannot chose the option for a 360 page in my Answers edit page. It says "No 360 photo. Get your 360 page now!" with a link... show more Thank you Belle and Mt, but I know how to do this already. I already have a 360 account, and I have a photo set up. I was going to post a new photo in 360 as primary, but then I cannot chose the option for a 360 page in my Answers edit page. It says "No 360 photo. Get your 360 page now!" with a link for the "Get your 360 page now!" part. The link leads me to my 360 page which is exactly as I left it; it's not empty.