How do i get rid of an annoying little cousin with out hurting her feelings?

She's 11 and just moved a couple states away. She calls every day and all she does is goof off & say "im so bored", somtimes she even sets the phone down and if i hang up she calls right back! she has called really late at night and my parents got to work early in the morning and they get mad at me... show more She's 11 and just moved a couple states away. She calls every day and all she does is goof off & say "im so bored", somtimes she even sets the phone down and if i hang up she calls right back! she has called really late at night and my parents got to work early in the morning and they get mad at me for her calling! i told her not to..we tried talking to her mom about it but she dont care. my cousins just a little kid so she dont know any better but shes starting to get on my nerves....
Update: i cant just stop answering my phone!! what if somthing happen to somone in my family...i have friends that call and so does my mom.