Mommy2Two!! asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

sweaty palms and headackes?

for the past couple of days I have been getting headackes (which i normaly don't get them) and sweaty palms and sweaty feet (for no reason. I could be freezing and still have it), been feeling nauseated. I know that I ovulated 2 days ago, So I don't think me being pregnant has anything to do with it. but how should I know, i've never been pregnant before. (we are trying to get preg though) Any ideas on what this might be? Should I go see a doctor??

Update:

I just feel "different" my body ackes.. im tired... the sweaty palms and feet everything

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

take a pregnancy test....I've been pregnant 3 times and my body reacted very differently each time and not just morning sickness. I could tell each time within a day or 2 just cause my body started doing things I hadn't experienced before

• 1 decade ago

Go see a doctor.

• roxy10
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeah you should go see a doctor, you should be there instead of being here asking that question.

• 1 decade ago

SEE A DOCTOR

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sounds to me like you have a touch of the flu......Go to the doc and see what they say.............Take care and hope you feel better soon...........

• 1 decade ago

yes, check with your doc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.