how can i speed up my computer?

i need to speed my computer up please!if u know of any ways please post here thank you

how can i defrag my computer?

that will make it alot faster right?

Favorite Answer

Defragment it. Get rid of viruses. Clean out your temporary internet files. Add more memory (expensive but it might help).

• Wanda

Depending on the exact issue at hand, a thorough Google search may be be your best bet at resolving for yourself whatever is causing dysfunction. Nonetheless, as a computer technician who runs his own business troubleshooting, repairing, rebuilding, and optimizing computers... I can probably guide you in the right direction. However, without having your PC directly at my fingertips, I can only make general suggestions. In this case, I would surely check out the highly esteemed world-class Reimage software from https://tr.im/ReimageRepairs ..

When people come into our shop and drop off their PC for repair, the first thing we do is run an initial diagnostic. For this function, I use Reimage exclusively. In many cases, I am able to diagnose very quickly what is making their computer run slow, or is giving them the crashes/freezes/errors/grief that brought them to me in the first place. After the diagnostic, in a majority of cases, Reimage is able to remedy All problems and replace any corrupted Windows files. I then proceed to charge a handsome fee for my services that took me all but 30-60 minutes to complete. Obviously sometimes I must work more, but often this is all it takes. It is a very powerful tool that would likely put me and others in my industry out of business if more people knew of it. So don't tell anyone lol, and Good Luck with your PC.

Source(s): Personal Experience with https://tr.im/ReimageRepairs

Have you tried cleaning your disk? (if you want your computer to be faster as usual) this is what you can do: (however if you want to install anything then sorry i dont know much about that). but here:

go to internet

tools

internet options

delete cookies delete files

and delete history

then go to start

search

files and folders

search for : clean m

enter

double click on your option

and it will delete old files and clean your

hard drive which will make your computer faster

good luck!

You would need a disk clean up and defragmenter. Do microsoft update every two weeks. Get rid of all the unwanted programs in control panel. Also every time you get off of the internet, delete all the internet files(temporary).

Running a disk defragmenter on your hard drive is a good start. Check out this article on the microsoft site. I'm assuming you're running microsoft windows, so this should give you some great tips:

http://www.microsoft.com/atwork/getstarted/speed.m...

Believe it or not, there's a lot of great free information available on that site! Good luck.

you could go somewhere and buy some more ram for it like best buy or whatever. Or if you have enough ram invest in a anti spyware and scan your computer if there is spam on there it will slow your computer way down.

1. Upgrade your processor

2. Add memory.

3. Optimize your hard drive.

Increase your memory (RAM)...double what you have.

Get a faster CPU.

Defrag your harddrive.

Get rid of unnecessay programs.

Why do you think it's slow?

defragment..

run antivirus

run diskcleanup

even if this doesn't help, try re installing your OS

if all these steps doesn't work.. i'm sorry to tell you dude.. time to change your comp. ;)

Add more memory (RAM).

http://www.polarismemory.com/