Do girls care if a guy is not circumcised?

I've always been slightly self conscious about being uncircumcised, when I am with a girl, I will usually pull my foreskin back so she won't know I am uncircumcised but when they start messing with it and the skin moves a lot I think they can figure it out. Honestly, does it bother girls or is this just in my head and it's something I need to get over?

Favorite Answer

Well it's not your fault that your parents didn't circumcize you. To be honest I just posted a question about this and I can't even tell if my guy is uncut or cut. I don't think she'll even know, I know I can't tell!

Maybe you should have the tip of your nose chopped off as well. She might dig that. Seriously, I've thought about this a bit and its such a strange question when you look outside of our own cultural expectations. I suggest looking up an episode of the TV show "Penn and Teller BS" for more info on this topic. BTW, replace BS with the actual word for cow dung.

Anyway, as a circumcised male, I'm a little jealous that you haven't had a part of your dick cut off because society said you had to, and I did. Its there for a reason, man. Be thankful.

I perfer my men circumcised. I can't see myself getting acquainted the way I would want if he wasn't.

foreskin. not a good look bro. even they say they clean them regularly, but just the thought of smegma dwelling underneath it is just nasty. get yourself cut.

DOESN'T BOTHER ME.

WHO CARES ANYWAY.

WUTS THE DIFFERENCE.

SOME GIRLS DON'T EVEN KNOW SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

=]

• kevin

lol @ steph your funny