Has this ever happened to you on Yahoo Answers? AND Do you often change your avatar/username?

Last night I went to bed and got up in the morning and went to work. After putting in my 10 hours, I came home , did laundry and housework, ate supper, did the dishes, and spent some time with my family. I am now taking a break and browsing Yahoo Answers and what do I find? I have been reported! Supposedly, I... show more Last night I went to bed and got up in the morning and went to work. After putting in my 10 hours, I came home , did laundry and housework, ate supper, did the dishes, and spent some time with my family. I am now taking a break and browsing Yahoo Answers and what do I find? I have been reported! Supposedly, I have been reported for impersonating another Yahoo user. The only reason I can think of is that I had changed my name and avatar to answer a particular question, to which my answer was "Probley!" I quite often change my name and avatar to answer questions as it is appropriate. For example, I have a Flames logo to with my Flamin' Cowgirl name during hockey season. I have also used goldfish and german shepherd pictures to answer questions in the pets section. Originally, my username was Let Me Tell Ya with my regular avatar and then I changed it to New Blue Horizon 4 Me with a blue horizon photo. You know, the one on your pc sample pictures.
Update: Once I even used a picture of a child with a purple pail on their head, as that was what the question was asking about AND I got best answer! Anyways, I guess the reference used was over 1 month old and it was when I changed to a female avatar with the name PERFECT BEAUTIFUL & SMART in response to a question... show more Once I even used a picture of a child with a purple pail on their head, as that was what the question was asking about AND I got best answer!

Anyways, I guess the reference used was over 1 month old and it was when I changed to a female avatar with the name PERFECT BEAUTIFUL & SMART in response to a question that was being repeatedly asked about this "PEFECT" avatar. Then I posted a question to see if anyone could figure out why I changed my avatar. I do not see this as impersonating someone!

The best I can figure out, is that last night, when I answered that one question, which I admit, may have crossed the line, someone took offense to that as they thought I was trying to pretend I was them. I don't see the benefit in doing this, in fact, quite the opposite is true, as they could have taken credit for all of my "I Love Canada" answers AND claimed that they were on level 4!

Well, now my big dilemma is whether to change my name and avatar as this one has been defamed!
Update 2: I'd really hate to do this, as I am fond of this persona and quite proud of my collection of Q&A. Also, I think it's fun to change your avatar/username for certain questions! Although, I only do it for brief periods because I really like being "Smarty Pants" Check out my profile page! There... show more I'd really hate to do this, as I am fond of this persona and quite proud of my collection of Q&A. Also, I think it's fun to change your avatar/username for certain questions! Although, I only do it for brief periods because I really like being "Smarty Pants"

Check out my profile page! There is nothing in there to be ashamed of and certainly nothing that would be considered offensive, except for maybe a couple of users that I am aware of ( one of them was probably who reported me!)

SO...Do you change avatars/names?
Have you been reported for such silliness?
Would you change your name/avatar in my situation?

I respect your input!
Update 3: One more thing...do you think this could be a result of the fact that when you change your avatar and/or name, ALL of your Q&A take on the same and maybe someone else saw something they didn't approve of?

Just trying to figure this out! Sorry!
Update 4: I hope whomever reported me took note of MY favorite saying in my Happy Bunny question!
Update 5: Another good Happy Bunny phrase is..."You go girl! And don't come back!"

Ragdoll: Smarty Pantses! Ha ha ha! My sister would appreciate the humor in that!!!