Michael Moore Vs. Rush L.?

• otter7
    Favorite Answer

Michael Moore. Even though he is over the top, he always shows his view creatively. Rush Limbaugh, never. I don't like him.

Let me preface this by the fact that I am not a fan of either one of them. Rush is incredibly smart and knows the issues, but he only pushes the Republican right wing viewpoints. He is way too negative.

Michael Moore is a devious lying scumbag. He takes what people say out of context, flat out deceives in his movies and has far too much swing in the left wing community. He is also way too negative. He is far less knowledgable of the facts than Rush, so if I had to pick one, I pick Rush, if you want me to make a choice. But I prefer people who tell us what is going on, not what they want us to think is going on.

Well, I agree with Michael Moore's politics more than Rush. But in a fight, they would both die. Moore is too much of a fatass to fight, and Rush is too addicted to prescriptions to fight. And hes a fatass too.

Rush would lose on purpose so he could go to the hospital and get drugs

Michael doesn't care about the facts.He will lie just to make more money and then bit** about rich people.

Rush is always right.

• MARIA

moore would be eatin' teeth. He's a liar wuss.

they are both interesting men