Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

I can't find absorbent kitchen towels made in Portugal with the name, "Olive & Thyme." Where can I buy? Thanx

I bought them at Marshall's discount store 5 years ago and wonder if they're out of business.

Favorite Answer

I looked at the records for the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office and found that the trademark "Olive & Thyme" is still active and is owned by

TJX Companies, Inc.

770 Cochituate Road

Framingham, MA 01701

United States

TJX is the parent company for Marshall's and other department stores, so it is basically a house brand that you would not expect to find outside the family of stores.

I did find someone unsuccessfully looking for other Olive & Thyme goods on another question and answer site, so it is likely that the name is not currently in use.

Sounds like they were good towels.

Creeksong

Level 3

TJX Companies, Inc.

770 Cochituate Road

Framingham, MA 01701

United States

Sounds like they were good towels.

Source(s):

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=se...

http://experts.about.com/q/cooking-meat-...

(22 hours ago )

0 0

Creeksong 22 hours ago You gave this answer a low rating: Show

You gave this answer a low rating: Hide

flowerspirit...

Level 4

T J MAX OR KOHLS

(7 hours ago )

0 0

T J MAX OR KOHLS