Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

【急】自我介紹英文翻譯~~20點

(前面已經打好了)......Pisces is my star sign.

我想我具有不少雙魚座的特質,感情豐富、具有想像力、容易多愁善感、是個富有創造性的藝術人才,在朋友眼中,我是個喜歡大笑、活潑外向、說話幽默搞笑的人,常常帶給周遭的人歡樂,在父母眼中,我是個能夠獨立自主、並且貼心的孩子。

我的家庭有四個成員,爸爸、媽媽,以及一個大我八歲的姊姊。

爸爸是個商人,最近因工作常常需要來回於台灣和中國或越南。

媽媽是個普通的家庭主婦,家中大小事都是由她打理好的。

姊姊在做和娛樂圈有關的工作。

我的家雖然平凡但是感情都很融洽,生長在這樣的環境裡我很幸福。

平常在家我喜歡上網和朋友聊天、玩遊戲,聽聽音樂,我喜歡的音樂類型很廣泛,最近迷上了鐘樓怪人的音樂劇,看電影也是我的興趣之一,今年最讓我難忘的非強尼戴普的神鬼奇航2-加勒比海盜莫屬,這真是一部太棒的作品了。此外,我也喜歡許多運動,像是排球、游泳等等,在我國小的時候曾是學校的躲避球以及合球校隊,到了國中也曾參加撞球的校際比賽,並且都有不錯的成績。鋼琴也算是我的專長和興趣之一,不但從我大約5.6歲就開始學習,也有通過檢定的考試,雖然之後因為一些事情停止練琴,但我希望以後還有機會能後繼續,畢竟學了6年的鋼琴還是有些基礎和感情的。

在我到目前的求學過程中,最開心的時光就是國小了,那時候是個沒有壓力,快樂學習的好時光,老師、教練、同學,大家都有著很好的感情,就算到了畢業,還是一直有連絡。進入高三生活的我,現在每天都在書本中度過,雖然不好過,但我知道這都是為了以後更長遠的路,所以我會繼續下去,做好我該做的事情。

不需要完全照字面上翻譯,只要意思對就可以了,請各位英文高手幫忙><

時間緊迫!!

請千萬不要用線上的英文翻譯網頁!!!!

Rating
    Best Answer

這是較口語化的寫法,為了避免中式英文,許多句子的順序排列與原文不同,許多較短的句子也加以整合使整體較順暢.

I think most characteristics of a Pisces fit me well. I am charming, imaginative, sentimental, and creative. I am a cheerful, playful, and humorous among friends, and bring happiness to the crowd. My parents also describe me as a independent and considerate child.

The four members of my family are dad, mom, my elder sister and myself. My dad constantly travels between Taiwan, China, and Vietnam due to the nature of his work. My mom is a typical housewife who takes care of all domestic matters. My sister's job relates to the entertainment business. I feel comfortable and blessed in this ordinary family.

I love instant messaging with friends, play games, listen to music in my leisure times. I have a broad taste in music and I am recently indulging with the Musical Notre Dame de Paris.Speaking of movies, Jonny Depp's Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite. I also love volleyball and swimming. I was a member of the junior varsity in dodge ball and pool in school. I hold credentials in piano where I started learning at six and have not been practicing for a while. It would be so regretful to give up my six years of practice, and I hope I will have a chance to brush it up.

My best times were back in elementary school because those days were simply burdenless. As of now, I am still in contact with many of my teachers, coaches and classmates. Being a high school junior, I find myself buried in piles of book. It is tough, but I know it will pay off. I will keep my goals in my mind and strive for my best

Source(s): 自己

I think I possess many Pisces characters. I am emotional, imaginative, sentimental, and an artist full of creativity. In my friends’ eyes, I am game for laugh, outgoing, and humorous. I always bring happiness to people. In my parents’ eyes, I am an independent and thoughtful child.

There are four people in my family, father, mother, sister and I. My father is a businessman. Recently he has to commute among Taiwan, China, and Vietnam because of his work. My mother is a housewife, and she does all the housework. My sister is eight years senior to me, and her job is about show business. My family is ordinary and in harmony. I feel blissful to live in this atmosphere.

At home I like to surf the Internet, play games, and listen to music. I like various kinds of music. Recently I have been fascinated with Notre de dame de Paris. Watching movies is also one of my interests. The most unforgettable movie for me this year will definitely be Pirates Caribbean. It is so great. Besides, I like exercising, such as volley ball and swimming. I used to be a dodgeball player and a korfball player in elementary school. When I was a junior high school student, I also participated in pool game competition and did a good job. Playing piano is one of my special skills and interests. I started learning it when I was about five or six years old., and I also passed the piano performance examination. Although I stopped learning it for some reasons, I hope I will have a chance to continue learning in the future. After all, I have played the piano for six years.

During my student time, the happiest time for me is the years in elementary school. During that time I feel no pressure and I could learn happily. Teachers, coaches, and classmates were getting along with each other well, and we still keep in touch. As a junior in senior high school, I have to study every day. Although it’s not easy, I know it is for my future. Therefore, I will study hard, and fulfill my duty as a student.

Source(s): 自己辛苦打的