Do yu hate when people say "Looks like you've got a case of the Mondays," In a cheery and smiley voice?

Does it urge you to kill?

Favorite Answer

Yes I hate it especially after they ask me about my TPS reports and I have a meeting with the 3 Bobs!

It's even worse when they pronounce 'Monday' like 'Mondee', as in "Looks like you've got a case of the Mundees'. The monday question is the worst, more annoying than when someone says

" Smile! it's not that bad!" just because I'm not beaming from ear-to-ear every second of the day.

• Eerin

Yes

Well, no one has ever said that to me. But I don't believe in Monday. I live from Tuesday to Sunday and then I start back with Tuesday again. I have a hard time holding down a job.....

I've never been told that, but I'm from Minnesota and in the winter, I hate when (white) people ask me stupid s*it like, "Cold enough for ya?" Even worse, I hate it when out-of-town folks complain about the cold, like they can't deal with it.

Just start yelling it's the weekend baby and throw back Jager bombs

• sometimes yes. it just depends on who says it to me. if the person who says it to me is somebody who doesn't like me, then i would have the urge to kill them.

Yes I hate it so much they mention that in "Office Space" watch it if you haven't already.

I have never heard that expression . . . but I will use it in the future. I definitely would not take it as a compliment . . .

definately, it's almost as bad when people point to their naked wrist asking for the time. if you're asking me for the time, i already know you dont have a watch.