TrustNo1 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Michael Vick?

Do you guys believe that michael vick is gonna put up the numbers this year in fantasy football.

Favorite Answer

The only reason Vick is a decent fantasy player is the rushing yards he provides, but the injury risk that comes with that type of game makes most other QBs in his production stratosphere safer buys

probably about 12th best fantasy qb, 8-10 round pick.

Vick is gonna be the same that he always is. He'll give you 3 or 4 great games where he gets 20-25 points, but then he'll be lucky to get 10 points every other game of the season.

Think about it.. Atlanta considers Matt Schuab (the backup QB) untouchable in trade talks. That should tell you something right there. I would avoid Vick at all costs. If you already have him, and there's a starry eyed Vick owner in the league, trade him and get what you can.

He has a lot of interceptions and fumbles, but nonetheless quite some touchdowns. I wouldn't pick him as the main QB, but as a backup in the 7th-8th round.

No, I dont At all Dawg.

I think Either Hasselbeck , Or Lorenzen Will. (From the NY Giants)

if he doesn't get injured, he'll be a top 5 Fantasy Football scorer amoung QB's.

yeah maybe not elite numbers but solid numbers

No he sucks.

NO?