Through this site, I learned that I'm a terrorist.?

You know because I think it's horrifying to kill civilians unengaged in combat even when they're just Arab, Muslim, Iraqi, Palestinian or Lebanese. Oh, but of course. All of the deaths are unintended. See how terrorism is seeping into the mind? I better be more vigilant and think it is perfectly good to kill a baby because his name may be Mohammed.

Favorite Answer

I hardly think you are a terrorist unless you plan to carry out attacks against Israel and those who support them.

i guess you are starting to be a terrorist by mere thinking like that....ready to be a full pledged one if you carry out that idea, lolz

killing a baby, so innocent and cant even protect himself, is even worst than killing civilians unengaged in combact

you say that the name maybe Mohammed, but what if the name is a counterpart of Mohammed?

Did you know, here in the UK, there was a bill going through to make sympathising with ANY "terrorist" ideal or group illegal? Even to discuss it other than to condemn!? I have no idea if they passed it as law yet, but it means were I to feel sorry for the likes of the Kashmir freedom fighters, sorry, "terrorists" and made my view public....I could be arrested for it!!?

Does this not sound familiar to anyone...?

I dont think you are a terriorist, I seem to think that you may have what most people are lacking today.....compassion

I wouldnt let what others say about you affect the way you feel in the least ...murder is murder no matter what.

Who told you the deaths were unintended. God???? I know I didn't kill anyone today and if you did turn yourself in to the nearest police station or better shoot yourself and save the taxpayers money.

you are an open minded person and feel sympathy for others you are not a terrorist just a human being who would like to see a more peaceful and harmonious world.

Not sure I understand what you are trying to say? You need to make your question/statement a little more coherent,so we know exactly what you are on about!!! You seem to be a little confused?

I wish all of this sadness would end.

Source(s): American mother of 3

then you should stop that, killing your family isnt nice.

are you insane?