i live in uk and have a dui fine to pay in coalinga before tuesday..how can i do it?

15th is start date for instalments but I wwould like to pay in one shot....where do I send it

Favorite Answer

Since you are in Coalinga, I know you're in California. The Superior Court of the County within which the violation occurred will be happy to relieve you of your hard earned cash. Their office can be found at the County Seat.

Had one myself in 1973, which made me a guest for one night of the Placer County Sherriff. It worked. Didn't want to go back, didn't do it again.

And what did you learn?

We the surfers of cyber world meet with so many people every day. Surfing the net is the best pastime one can ever develop, as internet has the most knowledge, a surfer will never have to wait for a answer. The vast knowledge of cyber world is nothing as compared to the cyber society that it gives. Internet is a community but so vast that we need a place to make conversation easy. What more can be better than a chat room for this purpose, well a chat room and a message board along with a forum is the best combination really. I was actually looking for a place where we can find all these things with a profile and photo brouse option. Finally I got this site, this place is a very nice community where we can share every thing online. And also about the leader board, I must tell it is great. The thought of the leader board is unique, as not to many people has thought about this thing. And the method of getting the leader is very different and one must check out this site once. The cyber culture is growing, and it is about time that we find our club and that to a very different club, which is not a part of any big website house like the yahoo and google. This site am talking about has every thing that a cyber surfer ever wants. This is the website address, http://www.friendscyberclub.com/ Features of this site is: 1) chatting 2) view profiles and photos 3) upload your photos and make a cool profile. 4) your message board 5) forum 6) See your name on the leader board. There are also many more features available in the site, free to join.

Wow, you have DUI's over there? Don't take this personally, but I thought everyone was sh*tfaced all the time!