Israel leaving lebanon?

Did israel withdraw all troops from lebanon from after the lebanese civil war? I was sure that the current war started becuase the capture of two Israeli soldiers by Hezbollah (breaking the peace treaty signed by Lebanon), and then Hezbollah sending short ranged rockets that would only have been fired from the... show more Did israel withdraw all troops from lebanon from after the lebanese civil war? I was sure that the current war started becuase the capture of two Israeli soldiers by Hezbollah (breaking the peace treaty signed by Lebanon), and then Hezbollah sending short ranged rockets that would only have been fired from the buffer zone created in the peace treaty. Now I am hearing that Hezbollah reasons for the kidnapping is due to Israeli presence in south lebanon even after peace in Lebanon was supposedly settled. Is this true, and the media is hiding it from us, or are Hezbollah and their supporters just trying to make a lame excuse for terrorising israel?
Update: I am pro israeli because they are obviously defending themselves from invading middle east countries, but there's eitehr something missing, or the Hezbollah honestly wants to kill every Jew alive and take the israeli land.