If you were offered $1000 a day, how long would you be willing to stay in solitary confinement?

That would be $30,000 in a month or $365,000 in a year.

NO TIME LIMIT, but it is SOLITARY CONFINEMENT.

Would you do it? Could you do it? For how long?

Favorite Answer

I would do it for about 2 months. That would be enough to pay off the little debt I had, and then finish my degree without having to work full time and I would be able to live comfortably. Also, two months of my life isnt a big deal for about 60000. I could just sleep, pray, sing, I could survive!

Oh convinced, i'd favor to undergo it a great deal for a minimum of 30 days or perhaps longer. in spite of the undeniable fact that the money ought to decide on to be up the front and in my economic company account, previously i'd adjust to it. as immediately as I knew the money replaced into guard , i'd favor to even go on for an prolonged time. PEACE and QUIET !!! and many SLEEP !

Oh yes, I could endure it greatly for at least 30 days or even longer. BUT the money would need to be up front and in my bank account, before I'd agree to it. Once I knew the money was secure , I could even go on for a longer time. PEACE and QUIET !!! And LOTS OF SLEEP !

• amber

a few days

pay off a few small bills

I like people and I enjoy being around them. some need the presence of people in their lives more than others and more often.

to deprive myself from the physical and emotional contact of others for more than a few days at a time, is like depriving myself from the nourishment of life.

I probably could only do it for a week.

1,000 days, so long as I didn't have to pay any taxes.