Health: Q1.What is the most serious health problem in your country?I read health magazine reports that cancer is one of the main health problems in Taiwan. The report to point out caused cancer from active or passive smoking. So, I think that cancer is definitely the main health problem in Taiwan.Q2.Do you think that obesity is an important health issue in you country?In resent years, obesity has become a main health problem in Taiwan. More and more parents are worried that their children are over weight. Therefore, many parents prohibit kids from eating junk food. It is not only for children but also adults; the majority of adult’s people are going diet and working out everyday to keep fit.It is not good for health to be fat. Q3.How are you usually keep health in daily time?I always get up and go to bed early. I seldom eat the fried food mostly take light food as the core. I will go to the park to jog every night. I believe that sweating will make me healthier. Now, the good health is belong to me.Q4.What is the advantages and disadvantages of health care system in your country?When I was feel sick, I went to the hospital to see the doctor. It is the cost inexpensive. And every Taiwanese who is under the public health insurance system can have medical examination once a year for free. On the other hand, because of the inexpensive cost of health care system, people are overusing the medical resource. It causes financial deficits in the health care budget in Taiwan.
- 珍妮特Lv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. According to some health magazines, cancer, which is often caused by smoking or second-hand smoking, is one of the major health problems in Taiwan. Therefore, I assume that cancer is probably the main health problem in Taiwan.
2. Yes, I believe obesity is a serious and important health issue in Taiwan. Living in the busy modern society, most of the people, for convenience's sake, buy their lunch or dinner in the fast-food restaurants, such as McDonald's and Kentuckey Fried Chicken. Besides, since the development and popularity of technology, many Taiwanese prefer to surf the Internet to buy products, play games, or chat with their friends at home over going out to take exercise. This is why the number of obese persons are growning, and thus overweight has become a dominant health problem in Taiwan.
3. I always get up and go to bed early. I seldom eat fried food and mostly take light food as my daily diet. Moreover, I do exercise regularly to keep health. I go to the park to jog every night because I believe that sweating will make me healthier. I hope I can always have a sound body even when I become an old man.
4. When I feel sick, I go to hospital to see a doctor. It costs me only a little money for the medical fee. However, not only I, but every Taiwanese under the public health insurance system are supported by the government in paying the medical costs. Nevertheless, because the fees are cheap, instead of cherishing this welfare, more and more people are overusing medical resources. As a result, it has caused financial deficits in the health care budget of our government. What a pity!
2006-08-13 15:14:30 補充：
- 1 decade ago