French Foreign Legion...?

I am 18 and I want to join the French Foreign Legion. And i was wondering do you need a High School diploma. And does a history of mental illness (bi-polar disorder, depression, suicide attempts, etc.) disqualify you from the legion. Its always been a dream of mine to be a Legionnaire. P.S. - For you guys that... show more I am 18 and I want to join the French Foreign Legion. And i was wondering do you need a High School diploma. And does a history of mental illness (bi-polar disorder, depression, suicide attempts, etc.) disqualify you from the legion. Its always been a dream of mine to be a Legionnaire.

P.S. - For you guys that make fun of the French Army okay...But DONT make fun of the Legion. They are some HARD-CORE sons of bitches. 90% of them aren’t French. The other 10% are French Officials. They NEVER surrender, they WILL fight you to the last man, literally. If they don’t they will be dishonorably discharged and sent back to there own Nation.