French Foreign Legion...?

I am 18 and I want to join the French Foreign Legion. And i was wondering do you need a High School diploma. And does a history of mental illness (bi-polar disorder, depression, suicide attempts, etc.) disqualify you from the legion. Its always been a dream of mine to be a Legionnaire. P.S. - For you guys that... show more I am 18 and I want to join the French Foreign Legion. And i was wondering do you need a High School diploma. And does a history of mental illness (bi-polar disorder, depression, suicide attempts, etc.) disqualify you from the legion. Its always been a dream of mine to be a Legionnaire.

P.S. - For you guys that make fun of the French Army okay...But DONT make fun of the Legion. They are some HARD-CORE sons of bitches. 90% of them aren’t French. The other 10% are French Officials. They NEVER surrender, they WILL fight you to the last man, literally. If they don’t they will be dishonorably discharged and sent back to there own Nation.
10 answers 10