If your Filipino, does it offend YOU when on tv they portray the Philippines as such a poor country?

It offends me because they only think about the squatter people and dirty places in the Philippines, but people should think that there are better places in the Philippines and not everyone is poor. On tv, this american woman was doing a documentary on the Philippines saying, "The Philippines is a poor and... show more It offends me because they only think about the squatter people and dirty places in the Philippines, but people should think that there are better places in the Philippines and not everyone is poor. On tv, this american woman was doing a documentary on the Philippines saying, "The Philippines is a poor and dirty country, The filipino people have to dig through trash dumps to live. This makes me sooo mad. The US has some really shitty looking places it self.