chin asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有人知道MEAT LOAF 的I 'D DO ANYTHIN

有人知道MEAT LOAF的I\'D DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE BUT I WON\'T DO THAT中的THAT指的是什麼???

Rating
  • poshsh
    Favorite Answer

And I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell and backI would do anything for love, I'll never lie to you and that's a factBut I'll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no wayAnd I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, I won't do thatAnything for love, oh I would do anything for loveI would do anything for love, but I won't do that, oh I won't do that-> 這一段的 that 是前面的 "I'll never forget the way you feel right now"But I'll never forgive myself if we don't go all the way tonightAnd I would do anything for love, oh I would do anything for loveOh I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, no I won't do that-> 這一段的 that 是前面的 "I'll never forgive myself if we don't go all the way tonight"But I'll never do it better than I do it with you, so long, so longAnd I would do anything for love, oh I would do anything for loveI would do anything for love, but I won't do that, no no no I won't do that-> 這一段的 that 是前面的 "I'll never do it better than I do it with you, so long, so long"以此類推...他這句是說我會為愛做任何事,但不包括前面說的那件事

Source(s): "Meat Loaf" is a band!

I'D DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE BUT I WON'T DO THAT

我將為愛做任何事情,但是我將不那麼做。

That=那麼的意思!

-------------------------

MEAT LOAF

肉麵包

-------------------------

Source(s): ˊ.ˋhaha

MEAT LOAF

用肉跟麵包粉做成的麵包吧

的that就是指前面的i'd do anything for love

Source(s): 自己