do nerds and drugs go together?

how many nerds use drugs?

how many drug users are nerds?

how much overlap is there betwen the two?

what type of drugs do nerds use?

(when I say nerd, i'm thinking more like the lose/social outcast type, and not the intellectual type)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Intellect and drug use have a high correlation, but in the end the drugs have just made them stupid.

"the lose/social outcast type" are often of high intellect, and they distance themselves from all the stupid people. Many will experiment with drugs - the younger they are when they start, the higher the probability they will become drug addicts.

The type of drug used will vary on availability more so than anything else. Some drugs have a negative stigma that can be unique to location or social-economic class. The drugs that are easily available in one local may be very different than those of another.

The most common drugs used (in order) are: tobacco, alcohol, pot, prescription drugs, speed, coke, opiates, then hallucinogens.

• 1 decade ago

You ever consider that they may use drugs, because people like you shun them, so they eventually end up as the outcast type?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anybody that uses drugs is in a "class" of their own and I don't think it is either way a great thing.

• 1 decade ago

It is according to weather you take them both at the same time...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They probably use weed...it sometimes causes reversal in depreassion, and for the cool it sometimes causes it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's gangstas and drugs, silly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would not know this.

• 1 decade ago

i dont think so..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.