should i go out with a kid that ive been dateing for 2 years and 2 days again after he pulled a knife out on m

should i go out with a kid that ive been dateing for 2 years and 2 days again after he pulled a knife out on me

Favorite Answer

Well, let's see, he pulled a knife on you after dating for so long...I am sure it was a mistake...and I think you should totally meet him...meet him in a dark alley so when he shoves the knife into you by accident for whatever reason then they won't find your body right away...and you can decompose and think about how stupid you were for asking a dumb question, while knowing the answer is HELL NO!

Look you must be really stupid if you think it is safe to go see someone who pulls a knife on you. If you want to die go ahead! But, if you don't want to die, then don't see him. Never ever date someone who can pose a threat to your life, regardless of how much you may care for the guy....there are better guys out there who will treat you better and never threaten your life....so why don't you go and try to find someone new.

P.S. The stuff that I said about actually going to meet him in a dark alley was meant to be sarcastic and I advise you not to meet this guy, and if you do, do it at your own risk...but I still think it would be stupid to do so...so think about it...and make sure you know what you are doing before you jump into this.

avoid at all cost, but be friendly just in case this crazy maniac decideds to go on a killing rampage he passes u up, if its possible move away when you get married and dont let him know where you are because that might invoke the killing rampage. and im sorry, but u sound very desperate, and possible stupid... are u even really asking this question. how about u read the question and answer it yourself, but dont let your heart answer it, let your common sense IT WAS A FREAKIN KNIFE. he thretened ur life (im guessing, i wasnt there). run from this guy and go find someone who will treat u like a princess (good luck in this world... try the church)

• defouw

no remember how long you have been waxing or shaving the hair is often going to advance back interior an identical quantity of time it has till now. it may even advance back swifter and thicker. once you're rather that bothered with the aid of it get that laser surgical technique for eliminating hair. notice that it will take diverse sessions, and a lot of money to thoroughly get rid of hair.

• Voice

If he pulled a knift on your once, he'll do it again. And the next time he could end up slitting your throat. Not worth the risk.

I'd stay as far away from this person as I could.

If you want to die "yes"...if you have a shred of love for yourself "NO"....

Take some pride in yourself and let the kid go....it sound to me like your trying to date someone who is too young for you and a lunatic at that.

GROW UP and MOVE ON

Wow, this kid needs to be sent to a padded room! But umm, lemme think about it just 1 sec...

Hell F****** No!

why the hell would you date anyone who pulls a knife on you???? was he being serious? why did he pull it out?? i would say get away from him... he might be a loonatic ahahaha

Are you crazy? No! You could get killed next time - press charges and never see him again!

crazy no u should not date

no way call the police