Has anyone ever seen that show "John Doe"? If so... im wondering some things....?

i know it got canceled after the first season, and all that blah blah, but, i've been watching it on Sleuth TV for a while, but they stopped showing it in the past month and they left me there with this enormous cliffhanger that's gnawing at my skull. idk if that was the last episode ever shown, or if Sleuth TV was just being gayass. it was left off where John figures out the secret location of the thing that i TOTALLY forgot the name of. >_< w/e, he's chasing the guy in charge and sees his face.... its his friend that he made at the bar =O that's what i said.... and then they stopped showing episodes >_< GROAR.... does anyone know how it ends, or was that the end of it?

Favorite Answer

http://www.tv.com/john-doe/the-rising/episode/2433...

i stopped watching it in the middle of the season so I'm not sure if that's the last episode, but the episode in the link is the last one.

I watched it when it was on FOX. That is how it ends. They set it up for a cliff-hanger but the show was cancelled so it never got resolved.

LM everloving AO yet to sense this wondermous inner peace, i could ought to bypass paying for.......I do merely not imagine that's an similar if i finished off the grits, the sweet tea, and the oranges....