作業系統為WindowsXP SP2，下載修正程式可以解決\"Z0001錯誤訊息\"的問題,但是當Windows update更新到最新(2006/8/9)的時候，按桌面捷徑完全沒反應! 直接到C:\\Program Files\\Macmillan\\English Dictionary - Am資料夾裡點Launch.exe也完全沒反應!另外我將家裡另外一台電腦也做windows update更新，原本更新前可以開啟，更新後也變的不能開了，可以確定是最新的windows update造成的,我同學的電腦也是下載windows update之後就不能使用了,請問有什麼方法可以解決呢?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
My CD-ROM has stopped working after a Windows Update. What can I do?
Microsoft published a Windows Update in August 2006 that might have installed automatically on your computer. Unfortunately, this update causes numerous programs to malfunction, including Macmillan dictionaries. Computers running Windows 2000 and Windows XP are likely to be affected. Microsoft is working urgently with Macmillan and other software publishers to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, the solution is to uninstall update KB917422. Uninstalling this update is unlikely to threaten significantly the security of your computer. We have uninstalled KB917422 on our own computers, and we believe that our computers are safe. To uninstall KB91722, please follow these instructions:
1. Save and close all documents, and close all programs.
2. Depending on your computer, go to Start > Control Panel or Start > Settings > Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. On XP, select the box that says Show updates.
5. Select Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422). It may be in a long list of updates. If you know the approximate date of the update, it will be easier to find, but it must be KB917422.
6. Click Remove.
7. You will see a message saying that other updates might not work if you continue. This is normal. Click Yes to continue.
8. After the uninstall, you will be asked to restart your machine. Click Finish to restart and complete the uninstall. Your dictionary should then operate normally.
- 1 decade ago
macmillan has provided a solution to this problem on its website.