- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. What are the sounds for this word?
2. How doo you say this word?
3. What my lips carefully.
4. Listen carefully and repeat after me.
5. Who hasn't had a turn?
6. What's the verb form of this word?
7. I'm afraid you spelled it wrong.
8. You mixed up "quite" and "quiet."
9. You haven't been taught this word before?
10. What is the meaning of this word?
11. How do you say it in English?
12. The lesson is on comparative degree / superlative degree.
13. The main grammar rule for this lesson is...
14. Find a partner now.
15. Now let's work in pairs.
16. Now we'll divide the class into groups.
17. Ready? Start! Go!
18. We are going to act this dialogue now.
19. If no one wants to be the volunteer, I have to choose someone.
20. If nobody is willing, I have to draw lots.
21. You did a very good job.
22. Let's give them a big round of applause.
23. Turn to page 28, and read the first paragraph together.
24. You should unhderline the important sentence.
25. Are there any questions on this lesson?
P.S. 其實這些句子只是冰山的一角. 建議你可以參閱"校園美與應用手冊".
裡面分類齊全. 應有盡有. 是我們學校英文老師必讀之書. 希望對你有幫助.
2006-08-11 23:01:06 補充：
- DannyLv 71 decade ago
- 1 decade ago
How to spell that word?
意思就是那個單字怎麼拼(How to spell )