WHAT A WASTE! What NFL player had the most talent but blew his career over drugs or something else stupid?

For me it's LSU's Cecil Collins. I saw him play in person a few times and the guy was unreal. What a waste.

Best Answer

Lawrence Phillips.

What that guy did in college was amazing.

How did Tom Osborne keep him in line...I'll never know.

But he sucked a$$ in the pros and was fighting with everyone.

Then he went to Europe and tore it up over there.

He came back to the US and again started behaving like an a$$ again.

Not only was he an a$$hole with the Rams, but also under Bill Walsh and Jimmy Johnson.

• habbs

My properly 3: Marice Clarett; negative judgement and absence of effortless experience sank any danger of a NFL occupation. Ricky Williams: ability to be a HoF RB sunken with the help of the shortcoming of ability to stay faraway from the sticky in the course of the season. M. Vick: A Degenerate recommendations with insane athletic expertise sitting in the back of bars.

Ricky Williams

Maurice Clarret

Laurence Phillips was unstoppable in college and could have been a star in the NFL if he could have controlled his temper... Osborne didn't really keep him in line either because he was in trouble a few times there as well.

Todd Marinovich and Dan McGwire.

You know Ricky did like the Ganj, but he also had Crippling social anxiety disorder. Give him a break.

Something else stupid? If you take everything into account, I have to say I think T.O. is doing a great job pissing his career away...if Parcells can't turn him around, I think he's through...and it's a shame

I think Ricky Williams had the most potential but was too big a pot head to see it through.

Maurice Clarett and Ricky W.

Social anxiety disorder? Dude, you're on crack.

Neely.

• i think it was Cecil Collins too....yep that dood was stupid......

xoxo

~courtney~