Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Is Michael Knight (Project Runway) gay?

Favorite Answer

You know I am not sure.I really don't care if he is. I was just tickled pink that he won.I loved his fuchsia hot pants and top.If I were younger and in shape I defiantly would wear it.

I think he is.... He has that George Huff (AI) aura. That gumpish gayness! LOL. He seems like a cool dude though. I hope he wins. My wife and I were shocked that he didn't win the first challenge with the Lamp Dress.

Kayne gay? Let's examine the fact that he designs PAGEANT GOWNS!!!!! He has the hair of a 50 year old white lady in Florida, and with HIGHLIGHTS!!!

Just look into his SWEET GAY EYES!!!

I think it's safe to say....

• LORD Z

Probably but he hides it well.

BTW, Michael Knight, the Knight Rider. Hmmm.

He's adorable! but I don't believe he's gay. He just seems to have a fine style.

I'm wondering... is KEITH gay? LOL. probably not.

Kayne seems gay though. but again-- going with the stereotype.

ah. Michael is so cute&cuddly!

i wonder that too. I think he probably is gay. Only he can tell us and he hasn't so far. Possible it may get talked about like it did last season and then we will know for sure.

I thought it was Magenta not fuchsia.

• Mary

I've wondered the same thing. Its hard to tell with him. He's adorable either way!

He also is the best designer so far, I think. I'm so glad he finally won a challenge - his outfit was awesome.

No But I Think Kayne And Robert Are

Who cares? The man is a good designer and tailor--that is what is important.

i think most of the guys on this show are gay

I'am not sure," Michael , honey are we gay?"