What would you do if you see a person picking his nose and then tries to hand shake with you?

Favorite Answer

Just say Hi to them and don't look down to his hands and then turn around...

HA!! i have had this happen. Hears what you do. if you are right handed, and they stick out the "booger laced hand" garb the arm close to the elbow, with your right hand and give a little side step, and place your left hand on the small of there back,and give them a little pat. it will make them feel good, and your right hand will feel like a hand shake.

• Muffin

I'd squint my eyes, give him a sarcastic stare, look down on his hand and say: "I saw you picking your nose and you wanted to shake hands with me?"

i would tell him straight in the face.i would say that first go and wash ur hand andthen shake my hand because u have picked ur nose wih it regardless of age

• Carrie

I would say, I would love to shake your hand after you have washed your hands.

• M L

Grin and bear it. Shake their hand and wash yours first chance you get. Just because they are rude doesn't mean you should be.

• Nisha

Fold my hands n say Namaste instead !!

I would eat a terd and try to kiss him

• ?

Scratch my *** and stick out my hand.

sneeze on my right hand then extend it