TV show "Numbers" about a McDonald's crew chief?

If a customer buys 2 Big Macs, 3 value fries, and 3 pies, and lives in the State of New Jersey, but the counter person cannot add things up very well, so in comes the crew chief (Numbers Guy) to save the day, specialty is adding the tax from any given place. Pretty girl was bribed with cheese and soft serve on top of a pie (alamode) in order to join the team.

Times get rough when a grill is ordered, but the Numbers guy explains to us all that a filet of fish is the same price with cheese or without.

Is this show just as good as "Ghost Wisperer", where dead people continualy badger star Jennifer-Love_Hewitt for sex?

Favorite Answer

WOW, you should be in LA , man, writing television scripts!!!

Tony Eury Sr and Chad Knaus. Chad is SHARP and Tony Eury Sr is previous college and merely seems born with what it takes to be a efficient crew chief. both has demeanor and skill.

2 number ones tastes pretty good man

No, I prefer seeing JLH getting banged by spirits.

I like shows about the FBI. Ask me why.

And people wonder why I only watch NASCAR races on TV...

god, you just made me hungry for a big mac and a whole bunch of fries, men....@_@

the show is better than youll ever so don't get mad, just ignore it

• Jenna

just as good, if not better. you worked at McD's too, huh.

its better