What's a "Ghetto Kama sutra"?

I saw it in the Mario's lyric "How could you" and I wonder what it is.

Favorite Answer

Kama Sutra is a form of sexual training to increase sexual stamina and organisms and etc. A ghetto kama sutra is basically a black/urban verison of this.

Source(s): Buddhism
  • jordon

Ghetto Kama Sutra

• Susan

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avcbn

I agree with you. I have had to run to the store with rollers in my hair and as you noted, I've seen women of other races do it, too. Sometimes you just remember something you need from the store right after you put the rollers in! I'm glad you posted the difference in ignorant and ghetto behavior. The two have somehow become interchangeable. I did the Kool Aid as hair dye thing when I was in high school because my parents would kill me if I used real dye, but I would never cuss at my child, period! Nor would I cuss out anyone else for that matter, in public! Black people aren't the only ones who are loud, either- my manager at work yells at me from across the office while I am on the phone with a customer, and she lives in one of the more upper class suburbs. It looks like anyone could be ghetto.

• Erika

Ghetto Kamasutra

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What's a "Ghetto Kama sutra"?

Source(s): 39 quot ghetto kama sutra quot: https://biturl.im/SR3S5

I would say the ghetto kama sutra would be the doggy style

Luckly this is a great solution for premature ejaculation http://EndPrematureEjaculation.enle.info/?vIAN

A guy always cums fast when its their first time. and especially if he's been waiting for a long time. Guys are erect at least 5 times a day so what I would do is some foreplay until he ejaculates or the both of you for that matter its not fair that he has orgasms and you don't so get him to do you first and then once you finish he will be more than ready for his orgasm. then use a condom because that cuts down the sensations for him if he feels he is about to come prematurely then tell him to come out and do some more foreplay on you so he has time to calm down. the condom should work but if you want a baby tell him to take the condom of before ejaculation and then finish in you. the longer you wait to make him come with foreplay the quiker it will be because he has to get it out of him.

He also does need time because you are the only one he has been with so once he gets used to it, you can really enjoy it once he gets his techniques down pat. Tell him what you like. Get some books and videos also until you both are experienced. Or you could even have a quickie in the morning, when you get home and then at night. he will diffently last longer because his mind has been free twice already. You get on top of him and you control the situation. Also my boyfriend tells me that he thinks about none sexual things for a while to help control him, tell him to think about a sport or something that calms him. If that doesn't work then just do IT over until you are satisfied

• Kevin

1

Source(s): Mastering The Male Orgasm http://StopPrematureEjaculation.emuy.info/?3hGv

yea i agree with first answer