我想請問就是劇情最後吉姆跳視訊猛男秀給Nadia看的那一段

一邊跳一邊放的那首歌叫什麼名字.誰唱的呀?

我也有買美國派1的專輯,可是好像沒有那一首

麻煩知道的人幫幫忙好嗎~~?拜託

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"One Week" ~ Barenaked Ladies It's been one week since you looked at me cocked your head to the side and said I'm angry.Five days since you laughed at me saying get that together come back and see me. Three days since the living roomI realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell youYesterday you'd forgiven me but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorryHold it now and watch the hoodwinkAs I make you stop, thinkYou'll think you're looking at AquamanI summon fish to the dish, although I like the Chalet SwissI like the sushi 'cause it's never touched a frying panHot like wasabe when I bust rhymesBig like Leann RimesBecause I'm all about valueBert Kaempfert's got the mad hitsYou try to match witsYou try to hold me but I bust throughGonna make a break and take a fakeI'd like a stinkin achin shakeI like vanilla, it's the finest of the flavoursGotta see the show, cause then you'll knowThe vertigo is gonna growCause it's so dangerous, you'll have to sign a waiverHow can I help it if I think you're funny when you're madTrying hard not to smile though I feel badI'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeralCan't understand what I mean?Well, you soon willI have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeveI have a history of taking off my shirtIt's been one week since you looked at me Threw your arms in the air and said you're crazy Five days since you tackled me I've still got the rug burns on both my kneesIt's been three days since the afternoonYou realized it's not my fault not a moment too soonYesterday you'd forgiven meAnd now I sit back and wait till you say you're sorryChickity China the Chinese chickenYou have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'Watchin X-Files with no lights on, we're dans la maisonI hope the Smoking Man's in this oneLike Harrison Ford I'm getting FranticLike Sting I'm TantricLike Snickers, guaranteed to satisfyLike Kurasawa I make mad filmsOkay I don't make films......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.