Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

who would win in a cream corn wrestling death match, valerie bertinelli or marie osmond?

stinking eddie van halen!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Valerie Bertinelli. She was married to Eddie VanHalen for goodness sake, so that must have toughened her up some. Oh, and she named her son Wolfgang, so she must be masochistic to some extent. Marie Osmond shills dolls on QVC & has had some 'issues'. Not so tough.

• 1 decade ago

Valerie Bertinelli. I sense a lot of pent up rage there. Although Marie might cheat and scoop up some cream corn and throw it in Valerie's eyes temporarily blinding her with creamy chunks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh Marie Osmond of course. Can you imagine the harrowing anger that exists way underneath that faked smile?

She has a lifetime of hurt and Valerie would get it all in one punch

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

van halen can kiss my @$$ and marie osmond only beacuse it would be in my own pool of cream corn out in the bakc yard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Valerie would kick ***, hell she was with Eddie for all those years, she must have practiced on him for sure

• 1 decade ago

I say marie, that woman has popped out so many darn kids she can probably take anything!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

val would feed marie that corn on a platter. everyone knows that.

Source(s): *VH makes me puke, in the bad bad way.
  • 1 decade ago

cream corn mmmmm!

• 1 decade ago

Bertinelli, duh, shes your dream girl!.....Does your wife know?, I'm telling!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.