Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

gilmore girls lovers!! who do you want the girls to get with???

for RORY:::

the perfect-boyfriend: Dean? the bad-boy: Jess? the rich-kid: Logan? the naked-guy-from-the-hallway: Marty? or maybe someone else?? i personally think she should be with Logan =) he's so HOT! second choice--Marty. he's sweet 2. just not as sweet as Logan! lol.

for LORELAI:::

Luke? Chris? Max? whoa, there's just so many i think i'll just stop there, lol, u know who they are! I think she should end up with Chris. I mean, I know he can get kind of annoying jumping in and out of the girls' lives, but he's sweet, and Lor wouldn't have to worry about MORE family issues (she has plenty as it is!) b/c everybody likes Christopher!!

leave as many comments as you want! what do you think will happen next season? who's ur favorite character?

Favorite Answer

for RORY:::

I don't like Dean and Jess wasn't my taste either. I guess if I had to choose...Logan of the three, but I don't rewally like him either. I'd like her to find someone new.

for LORELAI:::

Luke, most definitely. Chris was her first boyfriend, the one she had in her teenage years, he is old news to me. Yes, he'll always be around because he is Rory's father, but he should give up on Lorelai. He may not mean it, but everytime he comes back and gets with her something happens and he has to leave her...

I don't know what will happen next season. (Spoiler-->) I'm just glad to know that the pregnancy won't be a Who's the daddy pregnancy! (<-- End of Spoiler)

I really can't pick a favorite...Why?

Because...without one character Gilmore Girls wouldn't be the same. If Chris would not have been around in the 5th season we wouldn't have had that amazing (but sad) fight during Wedding Bell Blues when Logan was "pawing" Rory. Without Lorelai and/or Rory, there really wouldn't be much of a show. Miss Patty, Babette, Morey, Kirk, Taylor, Gypsy, and many other townies not listed here add to the small town charm of the show. "A Film By Kirk" is such an amazing masterpiece that it could not fit in with any other show or character. Although a little stingy at times, the elder Gilmores give the show some of its much anticipated, but startling at times- drama. Lorelai and her boyfriends, each with unique interests, and Rory with her clingy boyfriends, all add the flavor of the show, making you want to come back because you won't know what they will think of next. Will it be the Roomba's or the Founder's Day Punch? The one liners that keep you going through your day such as "Oy, With The Poodles Already" and "Gotta Handful Of Barbie" are priceless. Then there is that oh so magically "dirty" word that of course you must utter under your breath or to someone's face when they innocently say something that could be taken as "dirty." Their pop culture knowledge makes you wish you'd seen that many movies, heard that many songs, read that many books, or been alive that long to have seen that much. The witty banter is scintillating and you can't say that you saw season 5's cliffhanger of a season ending without reading every spoiler, review, or backstage pass that you could find just so you could know the answer to the burning question "Luke, will you marry me?" Now, you have to know how they will resolve seaosn 6's finale! Who didn't want to know when Rory and Lorelai would get back together after their first major fall out in May 2005? What would Gilmore Girls be without their supporting character roles of Paris, Finn, and Colin? Sure, they would find other characters from other places, but you want to see a show where the kids grow up before your eyes. Rory went through high school with Paris and now they are at Yale together. They too have had their share of fights; they even fenced once...They battled over valedictorian and became friends, roommates, and finally apartment mates in their third year at Yale. Paris is quirky with her Howard Hughes ways, Colin bringing home a milkmaid because they are worshipped back in Europe was golden, and Finn being Finn brings it all together. Logan is "not boyfriend material" until he finds Rory, a girl he'll try commitment for. Doyle and his hatred for TIME magazine is unlike anything seen before. No other show is like Gilmore Girls, because no other show portrays a girl, 16, getting pregnant and raising a child on her own, trying to give her a normal, stable life while also trying to give her everything her heart desires. We cannot forget Luke, Lorelai's soul mate. He has pined for her for many, many years, and now that he has her, he can't let her go. He better not let her go. We'll send flaming pitch forks or men with tire irons if he does.

Why was the show Boy Meets World so popular? People related to it, there was a love interest in the beginning, humor, drama, and of course: the cast grew before our eyes.

Source(s): I'm obsessed with the show.
  • BeC

I liked Rory with Jess - but that will never happen since he has his own show now lol and I don't like Logan at all. So i guess Ill go with the naked dude Marty lol.... or just someone new.

I personally think Lorelai should end up with Christopher!!! but I like Luke too.

This is easy.

For Rory it has got to be Logan because he is the polar opposite of what her mother raised her to want, but exactly what her grandmother pictured for Lorelai.

For Lorelai it really should be Luke (even after the really bad plastic surgery) because it's pure love. I can see people going for Chris because he's cute, now rich, former bad boy, yadayadayadaya, but you could only pick him if you don't have kids. Leaving her to raise Rory on her own, unforgiveable. You can let him back into your kids life, and possibly be friends, but ever trust him like that again, you'd be a fool. Then again, Lorelei has to be one of the most foolish characters ever written not counting Screach from Saved By the Bell.

i have always been a fan of rory and dean. dean was all around great for her as to jess was fun for a torrid romance but logan is cute and rich etc. but he also got her into some legal trouble.

lorelai...luke. he is the greatest and has always been there for her. from the start they always had thier moments but were interrupted. max was nice and a good fit and chris is rory's dad but no one has been there like luke.

as for my favorite character way too hard to decide. they cast this show so perfectly not a single actor here is replaceable!

I would like to see Rory and Jess together. They have a long history, and he's different. Jess seems like the type of guy who has his own unique image, but will try to do what it takes in a relationship with Rory. As for Lorelai, she definately should be with Luke.

I loved Rory with Jess but he isn't coming back to the show so I think she should find someone new because I really don't like Logan.

Lorelai should be with Luke. It just sortof feels like he should be with her. They have this long history. He was like a dad figure to Rory. They are perfect for one another and of course he can keep her in coffee.

I want Rory to end up with Dean...but we all know that won't happen at the end...but i can dream! lol (Logan is just AGHH! Let's say he just needs to go away...forever) And for Lorelai...hmm.... I pick Christopher! I like them together. I know people will want her with Luke ,but he's been annoying me since him and Lorelai started dating.

I would like Rory to be with Jess; And of course Lorelai with Luke!

L&L4evr

• Jeanne

I have been watching the Gilmore Girls since they have been on TV. They are my hidden favorite show...most people laugh at the idea. I just think it would be great to have a relationship with my mother like they have!

rory belongs with logan!!!!

lorelai belongs with luke!!!!

but i dont think they will go through the wedding and as soon as rory can graduate she will move to london to be with logan. chris will finally get giggi under controll and knock some sense into his wife!!!! all is happy