Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When do u feel "Fancy"?

I mean when i chill out with my friends...i act as a hiphop fan and u know all these all kinda stuffs a cap around my head and a jeans...etc.But when i see and date my girl friend i forget all these stuffs and act fancy...i mean wearing casual clothes and normal shoes......What do u think....does that work...!

Favorite Answer

U dont have to dress fancy all the time, but tat give no excuse for u being a slop!! U need to wear nicely once in a while for her...if not she will felt tat u dont care for her enough to even dress a bit nicely...it doesnt mean appearance only. Once in a while some suprise will do good, like even a stalk of rose will make her go melt...or a nice dinner at somewhere fancy but not overly expensive!! Make some effort man!! if not u aint getting your honey to drool ova u!!!

• Erin

I sort of feel that way when I get compliments from friends and coworkers on how I look. Being "fancy" isn't my goal when I get dressed. I guess it's because I've been paying more attention to my appearance lately. But I only do that because if I look better, I feel better. You know, I could be down or not feeling well, but if I dress in nice clothes and I wear even a bit of makeup, it just makes me feel better - but not "fancy".

I think there's a time and place for everything...you need to learn how to dress by occasion. Meaning if you go to a nice restaurant with your girl your not going to dress all thuggish..right? I hope! But instead wear something befitting to the occasion.

For instance....on the weekends i wear jeans and t-shirts, but when I'm in the office I wear nice slacks and a button down. You should have a diverse wardrobe for every occasion. I do.

Man you need to just be yourself ALL the time:) not try to be something your not!! Have a grateful day!!!!

Which is the real you? That's what will work.

Never.

when i go somewhere fancy

do what you want she'll luv ya for who you are

"HERE'S UR ONE CHANCE FANCY DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!!! HERE'S UR ONE CHANCE FANCY DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!! FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I DO, BUT IF U WANT HEAVEN THEN IT'S UP TO YOU!!!! DON'T LET ME DOWN FANCY MAMA'S GONNA MOVE YA UPTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!"