Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

一段不難的商用英文中翻英 10點, 謝謝.

事由: 我有二筆錢要付給國外廠商, 一筆是美金,一筆是歐元, 我想把美金換成歐元一起匯給他, 我想請大大翻的是以下這段話:

dear... 你的對帳單沒問題,因為這筆美金帳單金額不大,為省彼此銀行手續費,所以我想把它換成歐元200元合計10000元給你, 不知你是否可以接受, 或是你告訴我你可接受的歐元金額, 我看看是否可行.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

dear... 你的對帳單沒問題,因為這筆美金帳單金額不大,為省彼此銀行手續費,所以我想把它換成歐元200元合計10000元給你, 不知你是否可以接受, 或是你告訴我你可接受的歐元金額, 我看看是否可行. Dear Mr.或 Mrs. XXX,There is no problem with your invoice. Since the amount due in US Dollars is small, to reduce bank transaction costs for both sides; therefore I want to change those into $200 Euro Dollars for the total of $10,000 Euro Dollars. Is this change acceptable for you? On the other hand, please inform me the amount of Euro Dollars that you are willing to accept for this change and I will see what I can do.  Thank you.

Source(s): 住在美國十幾年的我

Dear Sir/Madam,

The USD statement with few value you sent on 8 August 2006 gets already to be settled, which comes to EUR10,000 by T/T in my opinion.

For consideration of process fee, would it be possible to be accepted by you?

Any alternatives or comments would be welcome from you for our further evaluation.

Thank you for your concern and attention.

Best regards,

XXX

專用商用財會英文:

statement 對帳單(如果你們有帳務"往來"則用---Debit Note)

settle 結帳

T/T電匯

Process fee手續費

Source(s): 文藻畢業校友

I have two sum of money to pay the overseas merchant, is the

Dollar, is the euro, I want to change into the Dollar the euro to

collect together for him.

Source(s): 自己