Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

does wall mart sell science diet dog food?

Favorite Answer

NOPE!!! I wish they did...

Not the one where I live. The best they sell is purina lamb and rice which is not that good. I live in the southwest usa.

Go to petco or petsmart and get nutro that is much better. Science diet is really not very good. You can get science diet there or at a pet store. It is not exclusive to vets. You can even purchase that stuff from the veb. Vet is just the most expensive place to purchase it they are not the only. Iams is not great either, but it is the highest quality that most grocery stores carry.

Dogs should really have foods with no corn or wheat it is not good for them. The need rice or oats for grains only.

• I can not tell if they do or they don't but 3 years ago I took my dog to the vet cuz his demeanor and his personality changed..... My dog is 40 lbs and I have had him for over 6 years... his name is dino but he would not even respond to his name so..... They had him in the doggy hospital for ten days and 950 Dollars later they discovered he had diabetes....so they said he needed a strict diet with that science dog food .....well that lasted about two weeks ....after that... cuz he didn't like it... we went back to alpo...cal can... table scrapes ...so it is something to think about..Good luck.....Remember he is a dog that's it.

Source(s): real life experence

Are you talking about Hill's Science Diet? If so, then, no, they don't. It's a special brand that you can only purchase from a local veterinarian.

Source(s): I work at a vet's office, and we sell it there. It's special order food only.

Don't buy Science Diet. It's poison.

Read "Foods Pets Die For" by Ann N Martin if you don't believe me.

NO........ Walmart does not sell this but farm and home supply does(orschelns) and ur local vet. I suggest innova or candiae, or solid gold. This is good dog food. Just because the vet promotes science diet, it is filled with fillers and is not the greatest dog food for ur dog.

No they don't the one place that i'd try looking is if you have a petco or petsmart in your area to look there. They have a huge selection of food,toys, and books on all kinds of animals as well.

Source(s): www.petco.com or www.petsmart.com

Negative

No wal-mart carries science diet dog food...I know petsmart has it or your vet...You will pay alot more at your vet than petsmart...

Clowmy

• catnap

Yes

• Stuart

According to their web site, they do sell Science Diet.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/search-ng.gsp?searc...