Does God need anger management classes?

This is proof that God needs anger management classes

God Will Kill Ethiopia

"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist. (Zephaniah 2:12-15 NLT)

IF YOU SAY THE OLD TESTAMENT DOESN'T APPLY, ATHEISTS ARE NOT FOOLS AND THE ADAM AND EVE STORIES GOES DOWN THE DRAIN

TONY V, IT'S SELF FULLFILLING. THEY BELIEVED THE EVIL IN THE BIBLE AND MADE IT HAPPEN. THE BIBLE IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF EVIL

Favorite Answer

Keyser Söze

Level 5

Up until the time Acts was written, God murdered 2,038,334 people. This greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled.

In contrast, Satan has been linked to 10 deaths.

The Old Testament doesn't apply. It was written at a different time.

There is no God, at least the God that appears in the Bible. But if there were, he certainly would need anger management classes. Killing an entire country is hardly what I would think to be a good way to settle anything. There are other places in the Bible where God needs such classes - take for example the destruction of the world in the Noah fable.

Actually this God sounds to me like a reincarnation of Poseidon, the god of the sea in Greek mythology. Poseidon's nymphs were angered by Ethiopia Queen Cassiopeia's vain statement saying her daughter Andromeda was the most beautiful who ever lived, so Poseidon conjured up a monster to destroy the people and villages of the coastal cities of Ethiopia.

Ignoring your grammar ("ADAM AND EVE STORIES GOES"), I will answer with this simple explananation:

Nineveh is a wasteland today; Ethiopia, which is not what it was, is now christian. You see, Zephaniah is mostly a prophetic book - an outdated one, at that - that is put into the bible for the purpose of showing that there were real prophets. It brings glory to God just to see how all of those things have come to pass.

In a nutshell, this is a prophesy that has already been fulfilled.

You see, God is infinite, and we will never fully understand him; Righteous wrath was the only way to communicate to those people, so God said "righteous wrath it is, then!"

The God definatly needs anger management classes. Even in the bible he kills millions of people and doesnt even get punished but the Devil only killed 14 and he got a really bad press its been like 3000 years and still hasnt rebuilt his reputation. I dont worship the Devil or anything but if God got my teenage daughter pregnant and then just left without even paying any money i would have kicked him in the shin. But my point is yeah! he banished someone for eating an apple, i dont cast my friends or pets out of my country for eating or drinking my food. there is so much pain because God is an emo and likes to self harm and cos we are all part of him or something it hurts us or more likely he isnt real and never has been. :0 i hope this anwers your question.

Looks like you atheists need anger management classes plus a good dose of (spiritual education)......you non-believing GOD Hating atheists log onto this religious/spiritual forum with your Nasty Comments, Disrespecting Of Other's Beliefs, Harassing, Bullying, Judging, Mocking, & Insulting Religion!....Then You Pick Up A Bible And Find A Scripture In The Bible ( in which you know nothing about completely) And Take It Out Of Context And Throw It At Believers! LOL!....who do you think you're fooling!....there are other sites that believes the way you believe....spread your unskilled foolishness there with your own kind!.....(Ps 14: 1), (John 3: 3).....GOD RULES!....

Glad you ask!

Human's were created to worship God, but God didn't want robots to worship him because that is empty. Therefore He gave us free will to choose to either worship Him or not. Since some people choose not to even acknowledge He exists it angers Him. Like a disobedient child angers their parent. He gives us many chances to become His before He gives up on us and leaves us to our own devices or destroies us. You can't blame a parent for disciplining his child.

Yes

• I agree, if this so called "God" is so loving, then why is bible filled with hate and murder? What kind of father would put his only son to death to save a bunch of random souls not yet born? **** that ****, my kid would live before you sinful *******

Anger management. I'll show you anger management. I'll reach right through this monitor and kick your @ss.

How dare you blaspheme the Lord, thy God. I am praying right now that he will give me the strength of 20 men and that he will allow me to reach all the way across the Internet and reach right through your computer monitor and grab your scrawny little neck and squeeze it tight until you quit breathing and your eyeballs pop out and you say, "Oh God, Oh God" and and turn 10 shades of purple and then die! It would serve you right atheist infidel!

LO f'ing L. I think diversity training would also be of some benefit.