i think i accdently took a wrong pill. the pill says Lilly4420 anyone know what it is, or where i can find out

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Call a pharmacy!!

But I wonder why you have a pill, w/out a bottle or package stating what it is? Or why you'd take something that you aren't sure of?

That can be dangerous---even fatal.

Please be more careful in the future!

Be well...

(Eli Lilly is a pharmeceutical company--that's what Lilly stands for)

Source(s): RN degree
  • 1 decade ago

IIt is ZYPREXA --a psychiatric drug used to treat Schizophrenia and Bipolar Mania.

You took it "accidently"? Where did you get it? Why wasn't it in it's original container from the pharmacy? You are playing with FIRE when you take drugs that you don't know what they are and that are not prescribed for you. When you buy them off the streets you never know what you are really getting--you need to be very careful if you want to live a long and healthy life. Sometimes, making impulsive decisions can change your life (for the worse) in an instant.

• 1 decade ago

Look up the PRD, it is the physicians reference guide, maybe this will help. Or...better yet, this happened to a friend of mine and we called a local pharmacy and they told us right away what it was that she took.....Go now and call!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.