Pregnancy Help weird thoughts?

Hi I am 19 yrs old 37 weeks pregnant with my first child. I was wondering if it is normal or if it has happened to anyone else. Ok my question is I have been depressed and I think about death and dying a lot it really scares me. It has never happened in my life until I got pregnant like the 2nd trimester, that is... show more Hi I am 19 yrs old 37 weeks pregnant with my first child. I was wondering if it is normal or if it has happened to anyone else. Ok my question is I have been depressed and I think about death and dying a lot it really scares me. It has never happened in my life until I got pregnant like the 2nd trimester, that is when I first strted thinking like this. Basically please do not tell me to talk to my doctor I am going to at my next appt. I am just looking to see if it has happened to anyone else when they were pregnant. Any advice or how you delt with it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Update: I am not thinking about harming myself or harming my baby I would never do that just an update