What ever happened to TJ Swan Wine?

Someone told me recently that they started to make it again, I especially loved Easy Nights. Does anyone know of a wine that tastes like Easy Nights, and don't tell me Boone's Farm, it is nothing like TJ Swan. Thanks in advance for any input.

Favorite Answer

There was a question asked earlier by someone else about contact information for TJ Swan Wine and here was what the best answer was:

"Best Answer - Chosen By Voters

I would kill to get a bottle of T J Swan Easy Nights or even Mellow Days. Unfortunately, neither is produced anymore. A good friend of mine owns a liquor store and did his best to try and locate some, but to no avail. I recommend you drown your tears in Boones Farm peach wine. That's as close as I ever found to Easy Nights, and it sorely lacks.

:-(

John"

I know that's not exactly what you wanted to hear but it seems to be the only answer out there. I did some searches myself and came up with nothing myself.

Source(s): A professional Wine Consultant: http://www.geocities.com/patgd25
    • Garry4 years agoReport

I have an unopened bottle of TJ Swann Mellow Days wine and would be interested in selling the bottle. Bottle has been well kept and never opened. Let me know if interested in purchasing. Thanks Also pics Available upon request.

Tj Swan Wine

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What ever happened to TJ Swan Wine?

Source(s): happened tj swan wine: https://tr.im/Lp5yZ

I have an unopened bottle of Easy Nights. Salvaged it back about 9 years ago when my boss said to toss it when the business was relocating. I loved that wine!! Many fond memories with all four of the TJ Swan wines. Haven't been able to find an equal since the quit making it. Hadn't seen one of these bottles since 1980.

• Garry4 years agoReport

I have an unopened bottle of TJ Swann Mellow Days wine and i would be willing to sell it to the highest Bidder. Its been well kept and never opened. I inherited the Bottle after my Grandma Passed away last year. I can be reached at gstackswagg@gmail.com Thanks Also pics Available upon request.

Tj Swann

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/CQAMS

TJ Swan hasn't been produced in almost 20 years :)

Easy Nights, Mellow Days, Stepping Out, and Magic Moments!

• sweet-g594 months agoReport

And After Hours.. no one ever mentions this one.. I live in Ohio was it just here you could get After Hours?

Another one I loved that you can't get anymore is Tyrolia. Why do they stop making these popular wines?

I see every 1 liked the easy nite and mellow days as i did...i wish they wld come back...

• Minnie J.4 years agoReport

In the 70's TJ Swan Easy Night & Stepping Out