What is the formula/ recipe for an authentic home cooked thin sauce pakistani chicken curry like amma cooks?

When you walk past a pakistani household and the wonderful aroma of a curry wafts up your nostrils dont you wish you could knock the door and beg for a taste, I do. I come from Birmingham and a Balti is a consumer curry made for the commercial masses. I want Ammas (mums ) recipe please,thin sauce, just made for... show more When you walk past a pakistani household and the wonderful aroma of a curry wafts up your nostrils dont you wish you could knock the door and beg for a taste, I do. I come from Birmingham and a Balti is a consumer curry made for the commercial masses. I want Ammas (mums ) recipe please,thin sauce, just made for dipping your chappatis and roti in. Birmingham Has a Wonderfully massive pakistani community so ingredients are not a problem to come by. Please no restaurant curries or packet mixes.