How do you start an eldercare business in Florida?

My friend told me she wants to devote the rest of her life to businesses catering to all aspects of eldercare and even to start an Assisted Living Facility. She has 20 years of experience in health care and management. I want to jump on the bandwagon as well, but I have no paid experience in health care (but I am... show more My friend told me she wants to devote the rest of her life to businesses catering to all aspects of eldercare and even to start an Assisted Living Facility. She has 20 years of experience in health care and management. I want to jump on the bandwagon as well, but I have no paid experience in health care (but I am volunteering for Hospice, American Red Cross, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and Alzheimer's Project been involved since my junior year of high school back in 2001) but I do have business experience (managerial and financial). I am also finishing my B.S. in Business Administration (concentration in finance) and completed a pre-medical curriculum. If accepted to medical school, I want my residency to be either geriatrics or pediatrics and to also take a fellowship in integrative medicine. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1 answer 1