i have 6 months old baby,do i need to buy her ticket in Pakistan International Airline?

I want to go to Pakistan ,i have 6 months old baby.i want to know ,do i need to buy a ticket for her in Pakistan International Airline(PIA)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Usually, babies are charged 10% of the adult fare without having a seat.

When you make your reservation, u must tell them, that you are travelling with yr baby. Otherwise you have to purchase the ticket at the airport ( this happened to clients of mine ).

When doing yr res. , then ask the airline to reserve a seat with a crib, so that you can put your baby in this crib in front of you ( nearly all carrier provide this service, but have only some assignated seats therefore. )

have a nice day

K.

• 1 decade ago

Generally the rule is that if the child is small enough to ride on a lap..then they don't need a ticket. But, if the child will take up a seat, then they need a ticket. Best to call the airline to make sure. They can also answers questions about car seats, etc.

• 1 decade ago

You don't need to purchase a ticket for the baby but when making reservations for yourself,you do need to advise the agent that you are taking a baby with you. That way they can accomadate seating for you and your baby, especially on long international flights. Don't need a ticket but you do need a passport for the little one now just contact the airline and see what other requirements they have, always best to be over prepared. Especially with all that is happening now, have a safe flight!

• 4 years ago

in case you have experienced human beings working with him, then you definately could be ok. i will in basic terms factor out that the charges of procuring for a weanling many times outweigh determining to purchase an older horse.... 1st vaccinations are extra costly, getting him gelded wont be inexpensive, etc etc. Plus you wont be waiting to experience him for a minimum of three years. on the same time as I agree that each and every physique desire to get horses out of undesirable places, additionally evaluate the incontrovertible fact that by ability of procuring for him, you're offering a marketplace to those undesirable breeders. If no-one offered the foals, they could provide up breeding....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i hear also that usually the limit is 12 months old. after that, most airlines will charge for another seat

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is best you call the ticket agent and ask, wherever you got your ticket.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.