My 7 year old son has Asperger Syndrome, school is starting soon?

and he hasn't encountered any typre of bullying until this summer when a group of 4th grade kids started picking on him. I know that kids are going to be cruel but how should I help him understand the proper ways to react to this type of behavior. He wanted "cool" clothes for school so he... show more and he hasn't encountered any typre of bullying until this summer when a group of 4th grade kids started picking on him. I know that kids are going to be cruel but how should I help him understand the proper ways to react to this type of behavior. He wanted "cool" clothes for school so he wouldn't be made fun of so I shopped at Old Navy and got him some Etnies shoes and skate tees from a popular skate shop. For those of you familiar with an aspie child you know the daily challenges they encounter to the obsessions with single subjects. Please give me some ideas on how I can help him.