Can Anyone Give Me Some Information About A Konica Autoreflex T ?

It was given to me by an old vet after I wouldn’t accept any money for helping him. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings so I accepted the camera. I have it now so I just as well learn how to use one of these antique creatures. The thing is I know little about SLRs. I’ve always used aim and shoot type cameras.... show more It was given to me by an old vet after I wouldn’t accept any money for helping him. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings so I accepted the camera. I have it now so I just as well learn how to use one of these antique creatures.

The thing is I know little about SLRs. I’ve always used aim and shoot type cameras.

I can deal with the manual focus but what about some kind of light meter? Is the little letters EE on the lens for auto focus? What if your using the standard 200 film speed but the dial on top goes from 125 to 250? Which setting do you use?

Is the camera too old to be worth learning how to use? I’m pretty sure the monster telephoto lens he gave me as an extra lens is worth keeping, isn’t it? That puppy is 12" inches long. It’s a Vivitar with the numbers 1:5.5 and f = 400mm on it. If I keep these lens are they compatible with newer cameras?

Thank you for your help.
Update: He also gave me this rubber boot looking attachment called a 'skylight' lens. Does this act as some kind od attachment to deflect bright sunlight? If not, what is it for?
Update 2: Gene, thank you so very much. A few little things, like the batteries, I figured out myself. But the big stuff, well, I owe you greatly. I've actually printed out and saved your suggestions as a portable manual.
Update 3: Can I assume that the B on the film speed knob is for Black & White film?

I think I would very much like trying to shoot some serious art-type b&w photographs.

(I'm already an artists, by the way. A painter. Some of my work is in my 360.)

Again, thank you.