2live asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

Post - Nursing Boobs?

O.K. for all the women who have nursed your little darlings and the babe has been weaned. What stategies or suggestions do you have to improve the bustline that do not include surgery. If you are a post nursing mama you should know exactly what I mean!! I figured if we all share of strategies for bust improvement we can create a positive forum for us to share. You know; create a post-nursing "sisterhood" :) Check the question often I am looking up info and will share info as I find it.

Someone suggested the following:

Victoria Secret has a awesome bra call "The Push Up No Pad"

let me tell you it saved my self esteem!!!

Source(s):

Mommy of three breast fed darlings

Also tried Bust Sculpt Contouring Cream by Avon. Helped to alleviate that "deflated" feeling.

Favorite Answer

I agree with sk. Victoria's Secret makes a line called the Very Sexy collection. Non-Padded push-up bras are the best thing in my wardrobe! I nursed both of mine, and I didn't want or need any extra size, but the lift is a God send! You would never know that I wasn't as perky as pre-kids! If you need the added size, they have padded ones, too.

In addition, adding chest exercises that includes weights, to your work-out routine will help a little, but don't expect miracles (that's what the bra is for). Bench presses and butterflies will help tone the muscles under the glands and you will look a little better. You will also loose some fat from the area, so if you are small, you might want to think it over.

the victorias secret bras work wonders for a "feel better" day. as a mother of two with large breasts when my kids were weaned i felt sad oh so sad. i did find that exercise improves the overall shape of your breasts. to get that "lift" without going under the knife try doing backwards arm curls and arm extensions. parenting magazine has a great workout for getting back the boobs!!!

Source(s): parenting magazine

Source(s): Mommy of three breast fed darlings

On genuine of the rush up slightly exercising never harm. Push up those hands or bypass to a gymnasium and do militia presses. much less weight extra rep to tone quite than build. Any exercising that gets the pectoralis important and minor working provides you with raise and self assurance. sturdy good fortune

mmm.. ok