Canadians! I need gift ideas! I'm going to the USA and want to give them a piece of Canada!?

Anyone have any ideas on what I can get them? It's for my bf's family: his mom, step dad, sister, nephew and niece (who r 3 and 4).

So far I've thought of bringing some Tim Horton's cappachino for the adults? I need help!
Update: I can't do poutine, it's a 4 hr flight with delays lol! I can make them poutine at home though.
Update 2: Ugh I cna't believe u have Tim Horton's there. They make it sound like Tims is just Canadian! Basterds...
Update 3: Maple seems to be a theme around here... I was thinking about that *nods*

I even thought about coins but that's very specific. If they don't dig coins they'll be like "thanks?" lol
Update 4: I know they like beer but i dunno if they'd like Canadian beer. I'm not a beer drinker myself but people tend to stick with what they like soo I dunno bout that... I don't know if they'd like wine. I know my bf doesn't. My bf's not helping me in deciding! What a meenie. ty everyone for... show more I know they like beer but i dunno if they'd like Canadian beer. I'm not a beer drinker myself but people tend to stick with what they like soo I dunno bout that... I don't know if they'd like wine. I know my bf doesn't. My bf's not helping me in deciding! What a meenie.

ty everyone for your input! gimme more! lol
14 answers 14