Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it just me, or do you also find that alot of companies won't respond to your questions or comments...?

unless you threaten to stop doing business with them?

• ed
    Favorite Answer

Most responses are automated.

A complainant may receive this reply,

"Thank you for your interest in our product. We strive at all times to please our customers and maintain the highest quality control".

Something like that.

LOL I wanta kill 'em.

• It just depends on the company. I had a problem with my son's carseat, the straps wouldn't lock in place. So I just emailed the company asking what to do about it. The next day I received an email saying the parts to fix it were in the mail. I got them within the week. But yeah, others seem like they could give a **** about you, then you say you don't want their crap, and they offer you all this free junk. AOL did it to me, lol. Tried to cancel, they wanted to send me a modem and give me 3 months free, lol.

It just sucks having to be bitchy with people to get anything done!

Yes. Amex for example. And very other huge companies

in Europe... If You need something from them, better U

first contact a lawyer. Honest.

• DL

it is true, when threatened with losing business, they become very responsive.

ah if it were only limited to companies