Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you think Harry Potter should die?

My first feeling was really that it's JK's choice (obviously) and if Harry dies for the greater good then he's all hero right?

but then I remembered what happened when Ginger spice left the Spice Girls and all these little kids went suicidal. How much worse would it be with Harry Potter?

Favorite Answer

As far as the entire story of Harry Potter goes, it wouldn't make any sense to just kill him off, unless the author is just getting bored of making millions of dollars from the books and movies.

• Jose

Nah not too much probelm the actor wil life

Also this is going to kil the actor

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060728/ap_en_mo/peopl...

i really don't think so , a lot of people read his adventures

the movies are fantastic though

he might be died in first part only but my gf J.KRollrollroll......ing kept him alive to keep her maha ...mahaaaa.... epic should go on.

I Bet he would not

i dont know.

maybe.