crime rate in Zip code 29170?

Does any one know how is the living cost and is it nice area to live in west columbia, SC 29170. Its near airport.

Please let me know asap I m planning to move there in next few month for Job purpose.

Thanks

Especially What is a cool place to in Lexington County? What i mean by that is.. Is there any shoping mall ..movie theater...?

Place where couple can hangout.

Thanks guys for your coments.

Favorite Answer

you will be fine there are places to go you can go to five points there are bars there i don't know how old you are but there are a lot of things to do. my parents work at the college there and I used to live in greenville where my apt a two bedroom went for $375 so the price of living is low. just put in Columbia SC for a search on the web and it will show you what they have for recreation. I don't know where you are from but just be ready for sweet tea, smoking and non-smoking in restaurants, no alcohol on sundays, clubs closing at 2 and everyone waving at you like they know you.

1

Source(s): Criminal Records Search Database - http://criminalrecords.raiwi.com/?ebto
  • ?

not sure but I am from Topeka, Kansas