Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What did you do tonight?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stepped on a needle that was sticking out of the carpet. Hurts, too. It dug into my big toe, right in the joint. Hard to get out. SOMEBODY'S going to wake up this morning with a needle sticking out of their butt!

• 1 decade ago

A friend and I watched Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

• DL
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Woke up at about 10 PM, took a shower, ate dinner and came here to work.

• 1 decade ago

worked. work is exciting. I got into arguments, checked up on everyone else, got a call about every 15min to answer some all-important question (and I'm still answering questions, hahaha), and topped off my 'workday' by watching a fireworks display.

• 1 decade ago

I went to fireworks at English Bay and I got people pushed me to get in the bus. Im tired noe and imma sleep...Good nite

• 1 decade ago

Play guitar and watch clerk 2

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

worked and soon after I got home went on computer yes guess.....Answers..Fell asleep on settee and its 9.34 sunday morning. (could I just say for good grammer your question should read what did you do last night. or what are you going to do tonight)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Went out to a queer bar with my gay "boyfriend" (AND his mother & his sister!) to see a drag show. You seen one, you've seen 'em all!

Anyway, I only went so HE wouldn't go without ME. Bad enough he's freaking gay, period - he doesn't need to be going out on a Saturday night leaving me home alone, going insane. I'm better off going along & keeping an eye on him!!!

• 1 decade ago

I'm at work....have been since 11 PM last night.....it's now 3:45 AM

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

had gr8 sex with my gf after parting till late nite

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.