Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What did you do tonight?

Favorite Answer

Stepped on a needle that was sticking out of the carpet. Hurts, too. It dug into my big toe, right in the joint. Hard to get out. SOMEBODY'S going to wake up this morning with a needle sticking out of their butt!

A friend and I watched Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

• DL

Woke up at about 10 PM, took a shower, ate dinner and came here to work.

worked. work is exciting. I got into arguments, checked up on everyone else, got a call about every 15min to answer some all-important question (and I'm still answering questions, hahaha), and topped off my 'workday' by watching a fireworks display.

I went to fireworks at English Bay and I got people pushed me to get in the bus. Im tired noe and imma sleep...Good nite

Play guitar and watch clerk 2

worked and soon after I got home went on computer yes guess.....Answers..Fell asleep on settee and its 9.34 sunday morning. (could I just say for good grammer your question should read what did you do last night. or what are you going to do tonight)

Went out to a queer bar with my gay "boyfriend" (AND his mother & his sister!) to see a drag show. You seen one, you've seen 'em all!

Anyway, I only went so HE wouldn't go without ME. Bad enough he's freaking gay, period - he doesn't need to be going out on a Saturday night leaving me home alone, going insane. I'm better off going along & keeping an eye on him!!!

I'm at work....have been since 11 PM last night.....it's now 3:45 AM

had gr8 sex with my gf after parting till late nite